Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kauai- Part 3- Where to Stay

The north shore of Kauai is my location of choice, preferably in the Princeville community. I have stayed in many different condos/apartments/villas within the community but my favorite development by far as been the Villas of Kamalii. The one I found for Grant and I was my favorite unit within the villas. It Is unit #51 which the owners lovingly call "The Rainbow Connection" and once you check out the views from the lanai, you'll know why.

Coming from our humble 520 square feet abode, it really felt gigantic. The kitchen was beautiful and clean and equipped with a vita mix blender! There were two huge flat screen TV's, 30 second walk to the pool, hot tub and grill and the most amazing viewing from the lanai. Seriously we just sat out there and stared.

I am totally plugging this place, because if you ever need a place to stay on the north shore Adria and Louanne were great to work with and their villa beautiful.

You can find more information on renting this unit here.















3 comments:

noelle said...

seriously? seriously. SERIOUSLY!?!? i'll be forwarding this post on to the esposo.

Anonymous said...

I want to live there always.

walt said...

I Love Hawaii if your ever in Savannah Georgia check these folks out http://www.thesavannahvacationrentals.com/