Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Published in Real Simple Weddings


Real Simple Weddings 2010 featured Lisa and Rodney's August wedding. I was thrilled to be contacted by them and chosen to be in this amazing publication. One of the best parts is the issue is out for an entire year! Thank you Real Simple for featuring my work and thank you to Lisa and Rodney for inviting me to be a part of their wedding celebration.

(Amazing details are huge reason images get published and I owe thanks to Lisa and her wedding crew for the genius behind those details, Aubrey Messick- Flowers and Shauna Lewis- Planner.)

6 comments:

Lisalu said...

Thanks Rachel! You rock and I was so thrilled with my wedding photos. This will be such a fun way to remember the best day ever. xoxo Lisa(&Roger).

Emily Hatch said...

This is great Rach! I'm so happy for you.

Grapefruit said...

I remember being floored by these photos when you originally posted them on your blog. The colors were so beautiful and so were the photos. This is so exciting for you, congratulations!

Kris Doman said...

Do you remember looking through this magazine when we worked together at the studio? I am so happy it's come full circle and your images are the ones in the magazine now. Congrats, girl!

Aubrey Messick said...

Thanks for the shout out Rachel. It was so wonderful be a part of Lisa's special day with you. You are an incredible photographer and I hope we get to work together on many more weddings!

Rachael Oborn said...

Rachel!! You made it into Real Simple Weddings!? AWESOME! so proud of you!